Sunday 9 December 2012

Its begining to look alot like christmas!!!

Photobucket

I LOVE CHRISTMAS & i get so excited every single year!!!
Im entertaining my mum brother, my cousin & her 2 girl's & my friend & her little girl this year, i think thats why im so excited, i love entertaining & i love christmas

These photo's are all experiment's with my camera of course & these turned out amazing!!!
Photobucket

Saturday i looked after my friends little girl, it was a cold winter's morning & we had cheese toastie's for breakfast with hot chocolate whipped cream & marshmallows & then we all went ice skating, it was a perfect day!
Photobucket

& here are just some of out decorations
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my hall, you can say i "decked the halls with bails of tinsel" lol
Photobucket

Hope you all having a cozy christmas
{{{hugs}}}
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment