Thursday 15 August 2013

einstiens.....fun page!

So I want to get back to creating & keep the flow going this time, I have a TON of photo's left from last Christmas & also I have just took more than a TON more on just my camera alone from our family holiday/vacation we just been on, we took 3 camera's & a video camera, so there's even more photo's!!!!!!!!!!!!  whaaaaaaa!!!! I am looking forward to this, I am also learning all over again whats out there in means of manufacture, im don't want to overwhelm myself with too much product like I did before, I been through my stash & realised I have more embellishments than paper, so..........I made an order, oh my geesh my bank account .....what am I getting myself into again!!!!!

So here's my first vacation page, enjoy.............>>










No comments:

Post a Comment