Saturday 25 August 2012

"happy birthday"

....to my mummy, well i dont call her mummy anymore of course, but we will be celebrating her birthday next week & we'l all be going out for a meal as that's what she want's to do.

Im here today to share with you, this quick card i made for her, she loves recieving my home made card's ;-2
Photobucket

I used my cricut to cut the fonts out of the background, the tag was made from a "scrap's" session a while ago & seem to fit this colour scheme & i added the pink american craft font's to finish it off

Thanks for stopping by
{{{hugs}}}
Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card, love how you used the negative space! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card.
    I really like the words cut out and the pop of colour against the white.

    ReplyDelete