Thursday 27 September 2012

Cards, i never make cards!!!

Photobucket

I have been feeling very rough with the "man flu" i tell you i thought i was dying, i felt so bad but i been using karvol these last couple of days & covonia & its worked a treat i have been feeling alot better, alough i have wanted to get creative i havent had the energy or mojo to do anything, even my house work has come to a halt, so i decided that i can create some cards as it doesnt involve me moving around great deal, lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have some crate paper & embellishments, little boy blue & little bo peep to play with, they are my favorite at the moment!! & as for CHRISTMAS only being 12 weeks away i thought id start on some christmas cards too, using echo park, this paper line has been my favorite these last 2 yrs

{{{hugs}}}
Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. I love Echo park too. Love the cards as well, especially the 'welcome'one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should make more cards. These are very pretty

    ReplyDelete