Sunday 1 April 2012

She does scrap & it came in 3

Ive had a bit of a mojo loss recently, it doesnt help that family life been a bit hectic with my teenage boys trying to see how far they can go with a bad attitude & being darn dis-respectful to me & thier home!!

So over the week end the bad air has lifted alot & things are starting to flow on a normal wave lenght again, just how i like it, a-ha!!! Corey-max is sleeping at my cousin's house tonight because they are staying up til 4am in the morning to watch wrestlemania!!!!! Im jealous, but no dought i will hear all about it tomorrow, im sending him off in a mo with lots of munchies.

I so scrapped today......using more neon stuff, yeah this stuff is cool!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gotta dash DH is moaning at me to get moving & i also wanna get back to watch the kids choice awards on nick!!

Happy Days
{{{hugs}}}
Sarah xx

6 comments:

  1. Nice layouts. I especially like the last one with all the splats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages Sarah! Love the sewing and all the details! I hope the mojo is back to stay now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pages Sarah!!! Love the stitching! Your girl playing in the sand is my fav!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout happy mojo return

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pages :) :) Good mojo going there girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layouts!!! So you so colourful. LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete